A 5* fairytale castle set by an enchanting lake in the wilds of Donegal - National Geographic’s ‘Coolest Place In The World.’
Lough Eske Castle is nestled within 43 acres of untouched forest at the foot of the Blue Stack mountains. This 5-star hotel boasts huge rooms, a fabulous restaurant and luxurious spa within its Victorian walled gardens.
The Perfect Getaway
Voted World's Best Country Hotel at the Luxury Hotel Awards, Lough Eske is a magical location for weddings and weekend getaways.
Cedar's Grill has intimate booths and features traditional dishes including fresh seafood from the nearby port of Killybegs.
The Oak Bar has billiards and Irish music events while the Gallery Bar serves light meals.
- #1 Hotel in Ireland - My Guide Ireland
- World's Best Luxury Country Hotel - Luxury Hotel Awards
- One of Condé Nast's top three luxury hotels in Ireland
- Ulster Wedding Venue of the Year 2017
- Best Loved Hotels of the World Award
- Hotel Venue of the Year - Weddings Online
- Best Service Award - Irish Tatler Spa Awards
- Hot List for Top New Hotels - Condé Nast Traveller
Lough Eske is the perfect base for exploring County Donegal,
one of Ireland's most scenic and friendliest regions.
Guests can fish on Lough Eske, while Donegal Town is a 10-minute drive. Donegal Golf Club is a 15-minute drive, while Donegal Adventure Centre and Surf School is a 30-minute drive. The hotel provides a fitness centre, spa and swimming pool in a spectacular glass atrium, offering views over the grounds.