A two-house property was purchased in a derelict condition, with partial demolition having taken place. Both houses were rebuilt behind the existing facade to provide new flats. This scheme was supervised by architects presiding over European Architectural Heritage Year and set the model for the refurbishment of the entire crescent.
Hans Place, Knightsbridge
Located between Harrods and Sloane Square, this 6 storey house was modernised and decorated using in-house designers. Included in the scope of the contract was the provision of new kitchens; plumbing and heating services; full interior decorations; carpets and soft furnishings.
Addison Road, Holland Park
A notable family dwelling on the Holland Park Estate, which had fallen into disrepair, was renovated and provided with an additional top-floor within a new roof structure
Kent Terrace, Regent's Park
This terrace on the Crown Estate was part of Nash’s grand plan for Regent‘s Park. Four of these historic houses were renovated and upgraded in agreement with the Crown Commission and English Heritage. Works carried out included structural repairs, re-roofing, new services and fittings plus interior decoration. Upon completion, Margaret Thatcher made an offer on one of the houses. Her bid was unsuccessful.
Kensington Gardens Square, Bayswater
This project involved the construction of a steel-framed multi-storey block of flats behind and tied to the listed façade.
Philimore Gardens, Kensington
An early 19th century property which underwent extensive structural works and was completely remodeled with the approval of English Heritage, since parts of the interior, notably the hardwood staircase and entrance hall, were listed.
Grosvenor Road, Pimlico
A landmark five-storey apartment block was constructed by the Thames using deep-piled foundations. The coloured brickwork and riverbank overhang allow the building to be easily read from the water.
Argyll Road, Kensington
The contract comprised the full interior refurbishment and extension of a five-storey Victorian townhouse in a fashionable London location.
Kensington Park Gardens, Notting Hill Gate
These mansion flats, designed by the creator of Harrods, were re-roofed, cleaned externally and the public interior areas upgraded.
Blyth's Wharf, Narrow Street
16 four-storey houses were constructed on a congested Thames site off piled foundations and reinforced concrete rafts; forming a terrace of alternating gabled and bow fronts on the river bank. A new bridge provided public access to the wharf.
Farm Street, Mayfair
Construction of a five-storey house on a constricted central London site involved underpinning a modern office block on one side and supporting the adjoining listed “Farm House” pub on the other side. Polished ash staircases and mahogany doors features throughout.
Linden Gardens, Chiswick
Five new town houses were constructed on an infill site in West London. Constraints included a lack of working space on a confined site, party wall support and agreement requirements.
Charles Street, Mayfair
A smart townhouse with an historic connection was completely refurbished and extended. H.R.H. The Duke of Clarence lived here in 1826, later to become King William IV (The Sailor King) 1830-1837.
New Bond Street, Mayfair
Modernisation of a corner office building with new services, ornamental plastering, wooden flooring and marbling throughout.
Holland Park Mews, Kensington
The interior of two mews houses in a well-heeled London street were completely rebuilt and refurbished.
Over three thousand 3-5 bed new houses constructed in Northern Ireland (Carrickfergus, Derry, Donaghadee, Newtownards) and Donegal, Ireland (Fahan, Lisfannon, Rathmullen, Rossnowlagh) since 1974.